Finding and securing funding and resources can be a challenge… and that’s where we can help! Our exclusive Managed Print programs for government-funded organizations are designed to reduce costs, improve productivity and increase your service levels.
Industry-specific solutions for your needs
At LCI Office Solutions, our work with governmental organizations at the local, state and federal levels has shown us that today most are being forced to do more, with less.
Many government-funded organizations share common challenges in today’s complex environment. They include:
- Funding cutbacks
- Tightening budgetary controls
- Reactive ordering of print consumables
- Transitioning to digital documents
- Security threats – data breach
- Increased regulatory compliance needs
Here at LCI Office Solutions we’re a leading provider of products and services to governmental organizations.
We have the technology, service, support and subject matter experts that will help you to lower document-related costs and, using best practices, increase your team’s productivity.
Let us help you to determine the current state of your print environment with our free no obligation print assessment.
Our print assessment service provides you with a complete inventory of your current print environment including hardware, user activity, and your actual print costs. Our report will provide you with actionable, fact-based insights on your current print environment. You can use these to identify opportunities to reduce your costs, reduce waste and streamline document workflows to improve efficiency.
Popular Government Industry Solutions:
We’re extremely proud of the many relationships we’ve developed with the governmental organizations in our community and have provided business outcomes like:
- Cost savings – typically in the 30% range!
- Budget controls and predictability
- Improvements in service levels
- Improved employee productivity, engagement and job satisfaction
- Significantly reduced waste
- Implemented sustainable green print strategies and recycling programs